January UpdateJan 23rd, 2012 | By admin | Category: Featured articles, Project News
Over the past weekend we tried filling a few of the tires (including those on the donated Trident 1E leg) to check their condition ahead of the planned moving of the aircraft in the near future. This was fairly promising, but the condition of some tires and wheels means more attention is needed.
Given the weather we spent most time working inside. We plan to make a lot of progress on restoring the forward cabin as a priority, making it presentable. To do this, many of the window frames have been cleaned (ready to be re-sprayed). Dave has also been cleaning the PSU units (the panels above passengers heads)